Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine for Powerlifting

Stryka

I want to improve my strength for powerlifting after few years of competing in an untested fed as a natty, I'm ready to step up.

I am looking at just trialling Ostarine for 8 weeks leeding up to my National comp at 25mg. Do you think I will get a decent strength increase from this? or am I better to go straight to Test? Cost is a big issue for me so I am trying to keep it as simple as possible.

I am reading that I shouldn't need much in the way of protection just something like HCGenerate but it seems I can get Nolva and Clomid a lot cheaper. It seems this would be overkill but is there any problem with it?

Stats are: 33yo,
185pds at around 15%. I only need/want to stay under 200 (for now) so no issues there.
Trained for around 5years including 2 BB comp preps and this is my 3rd year in powerlifting comps.
Squat - 400, Bench 300, Deads 570

Any advice would be appreciated.

I would recommend a Stack of LGD and S4 to test the waters before resorting to AAS. LGD is like a stronger version of Ostarine. Run the LGD at 10mg per day and S4 at 50mg ED. You can run it up to 12 weeks. Then follow it up with Test Stack or HCGenerate ES for PCT.

I agree with Rick. Run the LGD and S4 (sarms1.com) stack and I suggest DSpark from n2bm (3 tabs/day) to go along with it for a little test booster/aromatase inhibitor.

Excuse my ignorance, I'm still learning everything, but what would be the difference between using supps like dspark or HCG and Nolva and Clomid?

you would not use nolva or clomid ON cycle to act as what hcgenerate does... that makes no sense... HcGenerate is specifically designed to keep on cycle suppression to a minimum, making your transition into pct much smoother, allowing for an optimal recovery and more keepable gains… It also testicular shrinkage and your libido strong on cycle... nolva and clomid are used for recovery during pct or in nolva's case, to help with gyno on cycle... that's the reasoning there... you don't run your pct during your cycle... im sure this clears that up for you...

as far as WHAT to run... I have the stack for you bro... for strength, lgd and s4 truly shine... one thing s4 often gets overlooked on is the strength it provides... you also want gw on this cycle... your output will be at levels you never knew you had, thus enabling you to maximize your gains and goals and providing the ultimate performance enhancement that you need... take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators... here is the stack...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

If you are going for pure strength gains throw in a some dianbulk.It will help a ton

1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg day 1x a day SARMS1.COM
1-5 dianabulk 2-3 caps a day n2bm
1-12 GW-510516 (Cardarine) 20 mg per day.. 1x 30 pre-workout
1-14 HCGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 aromasin 12.5 eod --agguys
1-12 n2guard n2bm

pct
clomid 50/50/25/25-agguys
hcgenerate es-n2bm
aromasin --agguys
osta 25 mg a day--sarms1

Top Bottom