Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine: does it really work and who's used it

It's great. Like the others said only fork long periods of time at a high dose. I've never had any issues myself with it suppressing as far as I can tell.

I threw it in as a PCT at 6.25 - 12.5. You can see some results at 6.25 believe it or not. I think 25 is too high from some of the reviews I've read. Additionally, there's practically nothing to be gained +25 mgs. I ran it as a pre-workout for a few weeks as a kickstarter to my Cyp/Eq cycle. My endurance was pretty ridiculous and again, it was the first few weeks of my cyp/eq so it wasn't the eq giving me the endurance. Try running it at low doses first. The tried and true way to see how you respond is obviously bloods.

Ran 8 weeks 25mg followed by an extra 4 same dose for a 12 week total. Made me horny as hell (girl loved it) I added some nice lean gains and overall felt pretty good.

I threw it in as a PCT at 6.25 - 12.5. You can see some results at 6.25 believe it or not. I think 25 is too high from some of the reviews I've read. Additionally, there's practically nothing to be gained +25 mgs. I ran it as a pre-workout for a few weeks as a kickstarter to my Cyp/Eq cycle. My endurance was pretty ridiculous and again, it was the first few weeks of my cyp/eq so it wasn't the eq giving me the endurance. Try running it at low doses first. The tried and true way to see how you respond is obviously bloods.

25 mg is not too high in any way... That is inaccurate information... That is the sweet spot for it... Its fine to run it a bit lower in pct and 25 mg should not be exceeded but optimal benefit occurs at 25 mg a day

25 mg is not too high in any way... That is inaccurate information... That is the sweet spot for it... Its fine to run it a bit lower in pct and 25 mg should not be exceeded but optimal benefit occurs at 25 mg a day

Roger that. I thought 25 mgs was where shutdown started. So to clarify, I meant 25 being too high as a PCT. As a primary component of a stack I thought 25 mgs was the sweet spot?

Roger that. I thought 25 mgs was where shutdown started. So to clarify, I meant 25 being too high as a PCT. As a primary component of a stack I thought 25 mgs was the sweet spot?

There is very slight suppression that can occur at 25 mg but with a strong pct being ran, i and many others have not experienced any suppression during pct... You can dose it lower in pct and it will still be effective but 25 mg is the optimal dose...

There is very slight suppression that can occur at 25 mg but with a strong pct being ran, i and many others have not experienced any suppression during pct... You can dose it lower in pct and it will still be effective but 25 mg is the optimal dose...

Very good to know. Did you taper at the end of it?

Top Bottom