Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine: does it really work and who's used it

I've used it in every one of my PCTs and it has been a big factor in maintaining and even adding to gains post cycle for me. It is mildly suppressive but if used in conjunction with proper PCT its not an issue, and you will recover in PCT just fine.

agree with rick, i've used it thru PCT as well and after PCT also as it is mildly suppressive.

I've used it in every one of my PCTs and it has been a big factor in maintaining and even adding to gains post cycle for me. It is mildly suppressive but if used in conjunction with proper PCT its not an issue, and you will recover in PCT just fine.

Well im blasting HCG now and I would be running it with clomid and phytoserms mainly so I wouldn't need to PCT again after that? also im trying to order from unique but doesn't seem to be working... is there an issue on that site?

If I cant get from them I'm thinking of ordering from sarms-search.com but I don't wanna wait cuz there over seas

I ordered some extra goodies from unique around noon today. Worked fine.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using EliteFitness

It deff works in pct.If the correct dosage and duration is used with proper pct items.Suppression will be offset

Top Bottom