Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine + Arimidex + Gyno

I want to do a 4 weeks cycle on Ostarine.
I never used any kinds of aas or sarms before but I've had gyno from my teenage years.

I've had gyno surgery, but even though the gyno is removed, some tissue is always left behind to support the nipple. This tissue can grow with use of aas.

I've heard that Ostarine shouldn't normally give you gyno but since I've had gyno before, maybe I'm more prone to develop it again and therefore I was thinking to have arimidex ready to use if I get any "gyno feeling" in my nipples.

I'm not sure how to dose arimidex tho.
Would it be good with 0.25mg eod?

I'm planning on doing 4 weeks of 15mg Ostarine every day.

I'm a 23 year old male, 195lbs. I've been training for 7 years.

Any advice regarding the cycle is appreciated. I've heard people saying they got libido problems from ostarine, can it happen?

The good news is that osta-caused gyno isn't incredibly common, but it can happen. So in your case, having Arimidex on hand is a smart idea, and the dosage looks good. Also, I'd extend your osta cycle to at least 6 weeks to get the full effect.

Ostarine is a suppressive compound, but this greatly depends on the individual. Some can get by without feeling any shutdown effect from osta, others use a strong testosterone booster for pct, or, if you're more prone to shutdown, you could low dose Clomid or Nolvadex for pct.

Top Bottom