Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostaline and the Liver

Jacob95632

Is Osterine safe at a dose of 25mg per day for 12 weeks? Someone has suggested that I do this to help repair my joints after years of wear and tear. I am mostly worried about my liver as I used to "abuse" a lot of not so liver friendly substances. I take NAC daily to help my liver heal from the past abuse it took, if I start taking Osterine + N2jointrx for 12 weeks will my liver be okay?

SARMS such as ostarine are not liver toxic or effect the liver in any way. That being said, there are a lot of fake SARMS floating around on the market.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal, Segoe UI, Segoe WP, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]Remember that SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely going to be fake or laced with a pro-hormone, which may be liver toxic. I am not exaggerating when I say that every single day someone comes on the board and creates a thread asking for help because they are experiencing side effects from using capsulated SARMS. Remember to always purchase SARMS as a research chemical liquid. The SARMS source most of us on the board use is sarms1.com. [/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal, Segoe UI, Segoe WP, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]25mg of ostarine per day is a good dosage. Stacked with N2joint rx from n2bm.com would be a really good joint recovery stack.

I would run the ostarine with N2joint RX for 12 weeks and then run a mini PCT with a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com. 5 capsules/day for 30 days. After the mini PCT, you are safe to do another cycle of SARMS.
[/FONT]

Have the tests that prove that Ostarine is liver safe done doses of 25mg/day? There's a youtuber called Tiger Fitness that said the only tests that have been done were low doses such as 3mg daily and that none have been done for higher doses.

Top Bottom