Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Osta & S4

TakedaShingen

29yrs old
5' 11"
204lbs
14.5-15%bf

So I've been doing my SARMS research. It seems like this is the combo that most people have best results.

Osta @ 12.5-15mg/day
S4 @ 50-75mg 4 on/3 off to quell vision sides.

^^does this seem correct?^^

I'm prepping for my first contest next April. I know it's still a bit off, but I train like a monster, and I eat a clean diet with high protein, high fats, and moderate to high carbs (I flux the carbs). Does anyone think this would be a positive move to build some more lean muscle and shed a couple bf %'s. At this point, I'm not trying to lose any mass, I'd like to gain, so I'm eating and training in line with that goal. I used to be 250lbs at 30%, so I know I have a long way to go, but I've come a distance as well. Appreciate the assistance.

29yrs old
5' 11"
204lbs
14.5-15%bf

So I've been doing my SARMS research. It seems like this is the combo that most people have best results.

Osta @ 12.5-15mg/day
S4 @ 50-75mg 4 on/3 off to quell vision sides.

^^does this seem correct?^^

I'm prepping for my first contest next April. I know it's still a bit off, but I train like a monster, and I eat a clean diet with high protein, high fats, and moderate to high carbs (I flux the carbs). Does anyone think this would be a positive move to build some more lean muscle and shed a couple bf %'s. At this point, I'm not trying to lose any mass, I'd like to gain, so I'm eating and training in line with that goal. I used to be 250lbs at 30%, so I know I have a long way to go, but I've come a distance as well. Appreciate the assistance.

sarms are perfect to gain nice quality lean mass and lower body fat...

your osta dose is too low... 25 mg a day...

im not sure where you heard of 4 on and 3 off but that is very incorrect... read this...
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/how-properly-dose-s4-931903.html

that will teach you how to properly dose s4...

if you have any sarms related questions, let me know... its one of my specialties...

sarms are perfect to gain nice quality lean mass and lower body fat...

your osta dose is too low... 25 mg a day...

im not sure where you heard of 4 on and 3 off but that is very incorrect... read this...
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/how-properly-dose-s4-931903.html

that will teach you how to properly dose s4...

if you have any sarms related questions, let me know... its one of my specialties...

He is the SARMs Guru!!! I will add I was one of the unfortunate ones who experienced vision sides at 50mg of S-4 and after 4 weeks and trying to deal with the sides had to resort to 5 on/2 off, basically M-F (50-60mg), Sa-Su (OFF)...and the sides were tolerable. It is dependent in the individual person using it...but I will be running it again after my next cycle!!!

Another good rule of thumb since S-4 is slightly suppressive, is run HCGenerate with it...and Dylan recommends a mini PCT of Forged Post Cycle after as well...but you will love the effects of this stack!!!

Definitely an awesome stack bro..Dylan helped me set up a really proper stack and its just coming to an end in a few days... My bodyweight stayed constant throughout and I leaned up really nicely.. You should try to stay to avoid the 5 on, 2 off for sure dude.. I had vision sides for a little but nothing i couldn't deal with.. plus i felt as though once i got through a few weeks I couldn't even notice them anymore.

I'm on my first week of this combo. But with 25mg of Osta. I was doing 50mg S4 and taking sat-sun off. I think I will run it straight through as the slight green tinge on Saturday was bearable and went away.
Mini Pct will be required and Hcgenerate during the run will help.
Thanks to Dylan for guiding me to the right direction.

Top Bottom