Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Osta (MK-2877) in PCT?

Well the idea behind using something like this in PCT is not new. It is kind of the same concept behind people using a low dose of Dbol in PCT, and then bridging with it afterward. That suppression will be minimal to none, and it will help keep your body anabolic while recovering. The only difference is that DBol is proven to have a negative impact on the HPTA, and Osta is believed to have no or little effect to on it.

I already decided I am going to be using Osta in my next PCT. I still have a lot more reading to do on this compound though. I specifically want to see studies on how it effects the HPTA, and to what extent it can be used without shutdown. If anyone has any links to studies done, I'd appreciated if they could post them. Also, any links that shows PCT bloods would be cool to.

if you are super paraniod of suppression, drop the dose in half to 12.5 mg per day.I see no need for it but whatever small chance there is of some suppression,should be gone then and you still will reap benefits.

if you are super paraniod of suppression, drop the dose in half to 12.5 mg per day.I see no need for it but whatever small chance there is of some suppression,should be gone then and you still will reap benefits.

I am not too concerned with the suppression that may or mat not occur. I just like to know everything I can about a certain compound before I use it for the first time.

^^there you go bro and any more questions ask away.Pm me or dylan and we will help you the best we can

Top Bottom