Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

organon karachi

hey doof you getting ready for a first cycle, me too
I'm doing a deca only 90 % sure still though I may wait a while and get something else with it (but not test not for my first cycle) jeez I swear that's the only thing I hear from some : hey add some test ) but I may add some d-bol but then I've got to get some anti e's and seems to get too complex for first cycle, but I still might cause damned the gains would be a lot better well peace bro and let me know what your doing

btw still on the diet, how bout you?

oneandthesame said:
hey doof you getting ready for a first cycle, me too
I'm doing a deca only 90 % sure still though I may wait a while and get something else with it (but not test not for my first cycle) jeez I swear that's the only thing I hear from some : hey add some test ) but I may add some d-bol but then I've got to get some anti e's and seems to get too complex for first cycle, but I still might cause damned the gains would be a lot better well peace bro and let me know what your doing

btw still on the diet, how bout you?
Deca & DBol is a classic stack. A favorite of the BBer's of yesteryear. Long as you don't go too high on the DBol or the Deca, it's unlikely you'll need anti-e's. But you should have Nolvadex handy just in case.

thanks genarr bro I may just do that I could easily get some nolva and some d-bol (say 25-30 mg ed) and tt deca 300 once a week followed by clomid, and have the nolva on hand just in case. How does that sound? Good first cycle?

peace genarr3 karma for u not just for this post but I respect your views in general (very balanced it seems to me)

:fro:

oneandthesame said:
thanks genarr bro I may just do that I could easily get some nolva and some d-bol (say 25-30 mg ed) and tt deca 300 once a week followed by clomid, and have the nolva on hand just in case. How does that sound? Good first cycle?

peace genarr3 karma for u not just for this post but I respect your views in general (very balanced it seems to me)
:fro:
Thanks. And that would be a good cycle, probably you wouldn't even have to do 30mgs on the DBol. Start with 20mgs and see how you and your nipples like it.
You'll be very surprised what the combo will do for you.

Top Bottom