Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ORGANON. ...Enlighten me:)

ORGANON CANON said:

Sassy girl, your makin me randy, grrrrr :)

And you can shut the fuck up to and get your ass in the kitchen and make me some brownies bitch!!!

hehehe...sorry got a little carried away....my bad...I meant that in the nicest way possible of course;)

Best vaporizers are the ones that screw on, if they dont have a tightening device some of the vapor escapes from the bottom. They are OK for a high, definitely the safest form of inhaling, ingestion being the safest period. I recommend and always will a small bong or bubbler and "high grade" herb, if its high grade like mine then you need one or two hits at the most. Now for those who say they can smoke more, take more hits, etc etc then your shit isnt of my caliber because its impossible take more than 2 hits without losing some type of control. Paz

Shags- It's a date!

Havoc- Bubblers are da shit too. I broke mine, but it's like $300 to replace. Do you ever hit gravity b's?

It's hard to explain really, you'd have to see one. I'll see if I can find a pic, but I don't think they are sold anywhere.

Top Bottom