Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ordering Meats Online

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
Lets compile a list of sites where you can order various meats online. I'm partial to free range organic chick and other lean meats like venison, bison, and elk.

Where are you getting your meats from?

A quick Google search pops up Organic Meats from Blackwing - Ostrich, Bison, Organic Beef, Organic Chicken and More and Eat To Grow | All Natural | Chicken | Seafood | Bison | Turkey | Flank Steak | Natural Protein. Prices seem a bit on the high side compared to my local grocer, but then again its not free range organic meat being offered at the grocer for $1.99/lb. I haven't ordered from either web site and would like to get some feedback from either those sites or sites you've used - quality of the meat, taste compared to grocery store bought, etc.

Do this... go look for halaal grocers in your area... a lot of Muslims prefer organic and free-range... plus being Halaal the grocer can tell you exactly where the meat came from and you can contact the source and probably buy straight from them

Top Bottom