Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orbit's Memorial Day weekend Sale!

I just hit up orbit for a bottle of androhard, talk about a steal with the discount and I know it will be here quick then you can say Orbit! Freaking prices mixed with discount codes and fast shipping! Really do you think that can be beat!!!

you should do a good log on this. i was looking into it. it would probably help alot of ppl out

definitely! would love to see the log bro!

agreed with the others. log it packers :D

Oh bro I will be logging for sure. I'll be logging on 4 different forums so I'll be busy. I'm just waiting on my bottle of Hard to come in and for me to get back from my TDY trip for work. I leave this Sunday and come back Thursday. Then it's on! I've got all my products from Orbit with killer prices. I waited for a month to get my hands on androhard, even getting out bid on ebay two times. I'd say it was worth the wait, since I picked it up at Orbit and for a low low low low low price haha.

Oh bro I will be logging for sure. I'll be logging on 4 different forums so I'll be busy. I'm just waiting on my bottle of Hard to come in and for me to get back from my TDY trip for work. I leave this Sunday and come back Thursday. Then it's on! I've got all my products from Orbit with killer prices. I waited for a month to get my hands on androhard, even getting out bid on ebay two times. I'd say it was worth the wait, since I picked it up at Orbit and for a low low low low low price haha.

Gnarly! orbit with the assist!

Yeah and it's on it's way now!! I picked up another Orbit order last night. I swear man I have no guilt or headaches giving my money to Orbit. Fast shipping and the prices are wicked low.

Top Bottom