Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orbit rocks

BTW add one scoop of Matrix (NTBM) Vanilla to muscle milk and you just made it 10 times better with more protein content,Yummy!

The shipping is what sold me also, I used to order from NutritionExpress,Orbit's price is $2.00 cheaper but i get my order in 2-3 days max instead of waiting 10-15 days from the other place.

AND I SAVED 2 BUCKS! $$$$$$$$$$ :)

lol that place sounds like supplement warehouse where my first ever order came in 6 days and was in a burger king beef patty box. I seriously looked at it and thoght 'are you f*&^ing kidding me? lol

And I just placed an order :)

And you should too
Awsome customer service
Special discounts
Super fast shipping

Plus that Mitch Guy is just plain darn cute :heart:

P.S.

( Remember......"VANILLA" :) )

Hey radar, I know this is off topic but how the hell do you get ur pic/avatar up on this site,
Like you have?

The shipping is what sold me also, I used to order from NutritionExpress,Orbit's price is $2.00 cheaper but i get my order in 2-3 days max instead of waiting 10-15 days from the other place.

AND I SAVED 2 BUCKS! $$$$$$$$$$ :)

Not saying this to be a dick, but a kid I know is another health and fitness freak, and workouts 5 days a week eats clean, walks around with a gallon of water, he's all natural and about 6 months ago his kidneys started going out in him, his doc told him to stop drinking muscle milk in particular because of not the protein itself but there is another ingredient in muscle milk that is hard on the kidneys. Dude was pissing blood No joke he quit and switched to OPtimum nutrition and hasn't had a problem since.

Not saying this to be a dick, but a kid I know is another health and fitness freak, and workouts 5 days a week eats clean, walks around with a gallon of water, he's all natural and about 6 months ago his kidneys started going out in him, his doc told him to stop drinking muscle milk in particular because of not the protein itself but there is another ingredient in muscle milk that is hard on the kidneys. Dude was pissing blood No joke he quit and switched to OPtimum nutrition and hasn't had a problem since.
Orbits right,
The I know a guy stories don't carry much weight bro. Not if you had definitive info. IE: the ingredient and proof of common instances. Then it’s just a random happening of someone’s body.

I've never heard of protein causing liver probelems like that. More and more studies every day proving the benefits of protein. It is like everything else though as should be in portion and not over done. Your body can't absorb but so much at a time. I use to take muscle milk relgiously for years and my labs to this day so good on liver.

Top Bottom