Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orbit Labs - Questions Answered

Great post Mavy!

One correction though. Orbit Labs' is no longer just domestic Canadian. They started shipping to US!

SJ

Bump

Good post Bro especially now that they ship to the US!

Ya guys, I didnt know it at the time, and either did orbit, just posting how the original Qs went a week ago. So now they can service all you US cry-babies (JA) Bwahahaha. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Mavy

nice post...

freaggin cnadians, you guys have all the best UG gear period. 98% of my cycles where canadian influenced.

BUMP FOR CANADA! i love em

SJ* said:
Great post Mavy!

One correction though. Orbit Labs' is no longer just domestic Canadian. They started shipping to US!

SJ

:)

georgie24 said:
freaggin cnadians, you guys have all the best UG gear period. 98% of my cycles where canadian influenced.

BUMP FOR CANADA! i love em

Aawwweee We love you too. Dont be fooled, you guys have some pretty decent labs down there too, Supra and BL come to mind! At least we share ours though! :friends: hahahaha

Mavy

I will be adding some of their stuff to my cycle soon. They are also a generous lab that will be giving some members of MN a few awesome prizes.

MuSuLPhReAk said:
I will be adding some of their stuff to my cycle soon. They are also a generous lab that will be giving some members of MN a few awesome prizes.

I just saw that. Thats good business ethics in my opinion.

Top Bottom