Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orals

jgulfsurfer

I have bd 50s of wini, anabol, and anadrol. I want to do my first cycle but cant get ahold of test or deca. I have been reading about these and was wondering which would be a good one to do by itself and is spliting one in half and taking 25mg a day would that be the correct dosing for these. Also, with liquid nolva how should i incorporate that with a cycle like this and how do u dose liquid nolva. I have heard and read a few diferent things about all of this and find my self some what confused.

Last edited:
I have bd 50s of wini, anabol, and anadrol. I want to do my first cycle but cant get ahold of test or deca. I have been reading about these and was wondering which would be a good one to do by itself and is spliting one in half and taking 25mg a day the correct dosing for these. Also, liquid nolva how should i incorporate that with a cycle like this and how do u dose liquid nolva. I have heard and read a few diferent things about all of this and find my self some what confused.

I wouldnt do any of those without some additional testosterone personally.

yea i realy dont want to do them with out test but i cant find a good source for test and i pretty much stumbled on these.

been slacking the pass 2 months was at 160 158 but been living in destin drinking not eating or sleeping and barely working out so i droped alot of weight, but my diet starts with 2 eggs 2 egg whites and milk piece of hole grain toast tbs of olive oil, few hours later 4 tbs of low fat peanut butter 1 to 2 glasses of milk, lunch 2 pieces of hole grain toast chicken breast slice of swiss more milk, pre work out shake some times 2 tbs of peanutbutter, creatine, after work out high carb shake and creatine, dinner usually something with ground beef and steamed vegetables any thing from tacos burgers some times turkey burgers it all depends, but about to be going to school and living in dorms so enterested to see how i can fit in a new meal plan going to buy alot of protien bars today for mid day meals, oh and a shake before bed every now and then. i try to eat the least amout of cards i can some times i dont east toast in the morning it all depends on wat kind of fat i seem to be holding i can notice within a week if i been eating wrong

hold off on the steroids for a little bro. perfect your diet and training regime first. go to the diet section and you will get great help. once your diet and training is perfect and you reach your natural threshold for gaining then you can look to steroids.

dude, you eat like a 10 year old girl. You need to triple the amount of food you eat and train hard and heavy. Get 300-400 grams of protein a day, and as you grow maintain a ratio of at least 2 grams protein per pound of bodyweight. Look into the 5x5 program over on the weightlifting board. It's a good program that emphasizes progression on the major compound lifts.

Meantime, keep reading up and studying all the info on this site and our sponsors' sites.

For good info on different AAS and what they do, check out our sponsor, DrugsProfiles.com | Home.

Top Bottom