Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Winstrol for Females

LoyalBlue

Ok, so I need to ask a few questions for my friend regarding a cycle of Winstrol for females. This is her first cycle and she chose Winny, she knows about the side effects, so that isn't anything new. What would be the the best dosage as far as mG, daily dosage, and length of cycle? Here are her stats:
31 yr old female
5'8"
120 lbs
BF% unknown at the moment
She is super hard core into CrossFit and training
Her diet is super strict (Paleo)

I have looked all over for information regarding this, but can't seem to come across anything we can make an informed decision from. What are some of the things she can hope to gain through this? What should be some things to pay special attention to when it comes to the onset of negative side effects? Should she change her diet at all? What should her protein/Carb ratio be? Should she supplement for protein? Is there anything else she should take to relieve some of the joint pain issues? Please advise on anything else I might have left out!

Thank you for any help you might be able to give...she's ready to start!

-Michael

Ok, so I need to ask a few questions for my friend regarding a cycle of Winstrol for females. This is her first cycle and she chose Winny, she knows about the side effects, so that isn't anything new. What would be the the best dosage as far as mG, daily dosage, and length of cycle? Here are her stats:
31 yr old female
5'8"
120 lbs
BF% unknown at the moment
She is super hard core into CrossFit and training
Her diet is super strict (Paleo)

I have looked all over for information regarding this, but can't seem to come across anything we can make an informed decision from. What are some of the things she can hope to gain through this? What should be some things to pay special attention to when it comes to the onset of negative side effects? Should she change her diet at all? What should her protein/Carb ratio be? Should she supplement for protein? Is there anything else she should take to relieve some of the joint pain issues? Please advise on anything else I might have left out!

Thank you for any help you might be able to give...she's ready to start!

-Michael

The two sentences I bolded contradict one another. She should already have a very clear idea of what she hopes to achieve by using androgens when she decides to use androgens. The stronger the drug, the more certain of her goals a female trainee should be. Androgens carry potentially permanent masculinizing side effects for us, and the one she choose carries substantially more risk of that nature than other potential choices.

Is she doing her own research? Why did she choose stanozolol ("winstrol")? Generally that is a poor choice for a woman. It is a potent hardener and vascularizer, but also has a rep for being very unpredictable in terms of virilizing side effects in women.

Contradicting or not, what would be a recommended dosage for a female? I've known several girls that have taken winstrol in the past and haven't seen any major side effects...unfortunately I've lost contact with them, so I can't ask them directly. Maybe I chose my words poorly, but she wants to increase strength, increase definition, the hardness of the muscles is a plus for her. Instead of talking about the side effects, which I clearly stated she was aware of, what would be a recommended dosage for a female? 5mG a day, 10mG a day...10mG EOD, 40-60mG a week? How long would a typical female run a cycle if she were running winny? These are the questions I need answered, can anyone help...are there any females out there that have run winny and what did the cycle look like?

Top Bottom