Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral TBol question.

I could've sworn that Turinabol had a half life of 8-9hrs like var. Maybe I was wrong. Anyways I usually always split dosages up into 3. 8am-4pm-midnight.

Started taking the stuff @60mg/day. third day now and i dunno if its the placebo effect or not but im getting these serious pumps. Strength is up a tiny bit also. Running it for 6 weeks so well see how it goes.

c gheller said:
Started taking the stuff @60mg/day. third day now and i dunno if its the placebo effect or not but im getting these serious pumps. Strength is up a tiny bit also. Running it for 6 weeks so well see how it goes.

are you running it with anything else bro?

c gheller said:

60mg is a nice average dosage IMO... I've run it at 40mg and 50mg, and the results were mild at best. My next run will be 80mg... I think I'll see some magic there. Just be aware that at about the 4-week mark, you'll likely see the results start to plateau, which is why most only run it for 4 weeks... if you really want to run for 6 weeks, you should consider upping the dosage at the 4-week mark if you see results plateauing.

Yeah runnin it with 750mg Test E/week. I know im feelin that but it seems my pumps have increased in the past few days and extemely vascular.. Ill likely step up the dose to 80mg/day at the 4 week mark based on the comments here. Cheers guys!

blut wump said:
You might benefit from adding taurine and a kidney support on top of the usual liver support.

I've seen half-life reported for OT varying between 8 and 16 hours. I'd split the dose into at least two.
Agreed. It couldn't hurt to split the dose and it migh even help with the absorption rate. Good luck!

Top Bottom