Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Sex Safe and Not Really Sex, Say U.S. Teens

Wow........shows how uneducated these kids really are.....at least use some Seran wrap when you go down on some strange poonanny. :)

superdave said:
Chalk it up to ol' Clinton's redefining what sex is. And what the definition of the word is "is". When the president of the US tells everyone in a sworn deposition that oral sex isnt sex, well that gives the kids massive ammo for the argument against their parents as far as engaging in any kind of sex goes. Because what do their parents know? The President has spoken on the matter!

I don't really think that had any noticeable effect

Most kids I knew back then didn't consider oral sex as serious as sex

And a lot less parents talk to their kids about sex than you think, maybe like once when they are in 7th grade or something

"eatin' ain't cheatin' " ---by broly's rationalization that he was still loyal to his wife.

velvett said:
Agreed.

But if Clinton said ORAL isn't sex then well I guess that makes it ok.
:rolleyes:

It's a good thing I don't have children.

I knew the fallout from Clinton would start showing its ugly head sooner or later!!

So what happened to the Republican belief that people should take responsibility for themselves?

You Know ...an Ownership Society? hahahahaha

If I was saying that about bush I would be pummeled with a Barrage of republicans saying "I cant believe your blaming this on bush ,it happened 6 years ago...blahhh blahhh bbllaaaah....."

Oh ...
I guess thats the republican hypocrisy rearing its ugly head yet again.

DEEZPAZ said:
I knew the fallout from Clinton would start showing its ugly head sooner or later!!

Women loooovvve Clinton.......yet he cheated on his wife, and lied to the public and most likely her as well.

:confused:

to comment on what velvett said. i think what clinton said was eatin aint cheatin and suckin aint fuckin which is true if ur ever caught doing either by ur husband/wife bf/gf

Top Bottom