Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral sarms cycle..Liver toxic?????

ativish

Just got my hands on Andarine (S4) 50 mg capsule, Ostraine (MK2866) 50 mg cap, Anabolicum (Lgd-4033) 10mg cap. All from Desma Pharma Germany.

I want to go on only sarms cycles but as they are all are oral , will they be liver toxic too?
:confused:
Also what would be ideal sarm only cycle?:confused:

SARMS are not liver toxic. However - I hate to be the bearer of bad news but SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely going to be fake or laced with a pro-hormone, which ARE liver toxic. I am not exaggerating when I say that every single day someone comes on the board and creates a thread asking for help because they are experiencing side effects from using capsulated SARMS. Try to return the product and get your money back. Remember to always purchase SARMS as a research chemical liquid. The SARMS source most of us on the board use is sarms1.com.

S4 + ostarine + LGD is commonly referred to at the triple stack.
S4 will increase lean mass and strength
ostarine will increase recovery
cardrine is the best SARM for fat loss
You get the best of everything by stacking the 3 together.

There is a reason the triple stack is so commonly recommended. It works. Thats what I recommend based on your goals and stats.

You can read up more on the triple stack here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

A friend sent me his bloods shortly after stopping gw, mk2866, and lgd. His liver enzymes were out of range. They weren't astronomical since it had been about a week and a half. But they were still elevated. I had him retest another 4-5 weeks later and they were back in the norm. So for him, they did work the liver more. These were not capsules either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has someone heard of Desma Pharmaceuticals???

Here is the link of there website desmapharmaceutical.de/

Seems legit..

As long as your SARMS are legit, they should not cause even minor stress on the liver, so it is perfectly fine to take 3 and even 4 of them at the same time.
However, you mentioned that yours come in capsule form, so most probably your SARMS are fake, since the real ones can be legally sold only in the form of research liquids.

A friend sent me his bloods shortly after stopping gw, mk2866, and lgd. His liver enzymes were out of range. They weren't astronomical since it had been about a week and a half. But they were still elevated. I had him retest another 4-5 weeks later and they were back in the norm. So for him, they did work the liver more. These were not capsules either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what brand did he use?

also was he using any other drugs? drinking?

i had a client who had liver enzymes sky high and we couldn't figure out what was going on after his cycle. well turns out he neglected to tell me (maybe out of embarassment) that he was on a bunch of mental meds for bipolar and such. well yeah that is kind of useful info

Top Bottom