Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

“Oral masteron” is NOT masteron – from the man himself

the guru who would take the time to tear into yo s**t J/K :D

Andy first of all I am NOT saying mestanolone is all that similar to masteron at all - go reread my post, that its not masteron was the point!!!! - obviously there is a difference. look at real masteron (2-methyl DHT) or proviron (1-methyl DHT) now just a slight change in these makes quite a difference in effect.

Im also not saying that mestanolone is the exact same thing as DHT once methylalkylated, just that it is DHT that has been methylalkylated Noted is your reference to EQ (1-Dehydrotestosterone) and Dbol (17alpha-Methyl-1-dehydrotestosterone) which is obviously the best apples to apples comparison IMO. Sure its not likely to poses the same AR affinity as DHT itself but what does???? In my thinking, methylalkylated DHT has got to give most everything else a run for its money though as far as receptivity. And that indeed why Im simply saying that it is obviously some potent s**t :cool:

no studies I can find for those of you who dont wanna look like kojack.

I'm just extremely relieved to know that his injectable Masteron really is Drostanolone. Sure you have to inject everyday, but I was planning on doing that regardless, because I'll stack it will Prop. I had always heard horror stories that Masteron was consistently showing up at Nandralone. Of course that was a few years ago, but it still freaks me out. I doubt I have anything to worry about, because chinese products are new to the market.

ive got 50 of these little fuckers.

so whats the upshot in laymans language?

its a good strenght and tone builder with few sides? like anavar?

does it aromatise and inhibit hpta?

basically is it good shit or not?

manchild - its definitely drostanalone

lynagrew

its a good strenght and tone builder with few sides? like anavar? ---------------> YES, But as good as anavar, we will hafta wait and see.

does it aromatise and inhibit hpta? --------------> aromatize, no but the verdict is unknown on progesterone sides for those who are super sensitive - inhibit HTPA, I would assume so but how badly, Im not sure this stuff went out of production awhile ago.

basically is it good shit or not? ----------> HECK YEAH

CYCLEON said:
the guru who would take the time to tear into yo s**t J/K :D

Andy first of all I am NOT saying mestanolone is all that similar to masteron at all - go reread my post, that its not masteron was the point!!!! - obviously there is a difference. look at real masteron (2-methyl DHT) or proviron (1-methyl DHT) now just a slight change in these makes quite a difference in effect.

Im also not saying that mestanolone is the exact same thing as DHT once methylalkylated, just that it is DHT that has been methylalkylated Noted is your reference to EQ (1-Dehydrotestosterone) and Dbol (17alpha-Methyl-1-dehydrotestosterone) which is obviously the best apples to apples comparison IMO. Sure its not likely to poses the same AR affinity as DHT itself but what does???? In my thinking, methylalkylated DHT has got to give most everything else a run for its money though as far as receptivity. And that indeed why Im simply saying that it is obviously some potent s**t :cool:

no studies I can find for those of you who dont wanna look like kojack.

I know bro.. Sorry if you thought I meant YOU think it's like masteron.. None of what I had to say was directed at you.

:sick:

CYCLEON said:
:nerd: andy13 = uneducated but wise :D

te-he! Fonz was the original one to call me "an uneducated fool." I don't argue with the guy anymore... I wonder if Fonz tells the auto-mechanic what's wrong with his car, what parts to use, and how to fix it...?

he probably tells them how to cast the molds for the parts!!!! "why do we need to order them? we can make them right here in a jiffy in a very simple 63 step process!" :D oops, better be quiet - he might read this.

Nahh.. he doesn't know much about cars.. But he still knows more than his mechanic. Amazing, isn't it?

It's taken me 4 years of college and a lot of independent research to attain what I know about chemistry. And that little shit still knows more than me! Maybe he can give me a dissertation on time managment... I'm feeling cheated.

Ah hell, what did ya expect from an "uneducated fool"

Heheh.. I really like that (uneducated fool) I don't think i'll ever change it.. Well, maybe I'll credit the author... UThat is, unless he can come up with something better.. Hmmm.. Maybe I should provoke him......

Andy

thanx for the response Cycleon. will check these little fuckers out starting around october and will keep u all posted.

Top Bottom