Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions!should I drink milk ?

Some of the almond milk I checked out at the store the other day was LOADED with sugar, like 20g per cup. Make sure you look at that before you buy.

Some of the almond milk I checked out at the store the other day was LOADED with sugar, like 20g per cup. Make sure you look at that before you buy.

Not all...the original (non-flavored) has low sugar and why don't you compare Almond Milk and Nonfat milk sugar content...anyway just my $.02 on the subject.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Milk is always good for your health, It helps you to gain more mass and keeps you healthy.

Not!!! That is what they want you to think...milk from corn fed cows is horrible for you, and loaded with hormones and antibiotics, I will stay away from it from it thank you.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

8 oz serving:

Regular unsweetened Almond milk
protein 1 g
carbs 1 g
fat 2.5g
calories 30

Skim milk
Protein 8g
carbs 12 g
fat 0g
calories 86

Almond milk is high in some vitamins and calcium, but really, I don't see a reason other than taste to drink it. Its like good tasting water. If I did drink it, I'd go for that sweetened vanilla flavored yum yum.

I can't drink cows milk - gives me the gas!!

I don't see why you shouldn't drink if bulking... I have two shakes a day at least and there like this ... 6-8 oz milk ,6-8 oz egg whites, 1-2oz olive oil (currently out of flax but will reup on that and add aswell) and then a scoop of whey... Lots of cals, lots of protein, decent amount of carbs and fats.. When cutting I would not use milk.

Top Bottom