Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

opinions appreciated!!!

Nomoreflab

I thought I would post my story and see if anyone has any constructive input on making my situation more productive...

here goes

been working out for about 7 weeks,

lift 3 times a week and run twice.
legs/shoulders
chest/tri
back/bi
and abs

Diet

one cheat meal a week
other than that...
Protien drinks 3 times a day
chicken breast,tuna and veggies other than that. (3meals/day)

I am keeping my Carbs to less than 100grams a day

I have lost 20lbs in the first 5 weeks, but have stayed at the same weight for the past 2 weeks. even though I can see and feel that I am still losing inches, it is a bit discouraging.

I am now at 6'and 242lbs.

I have decided that since I am still losing body fat (or so I think) I will stop weighing and just keep my program going.

so, here is why I am posting...

#1) I lift in the am (7am-8am). I usually get some casual time before getting to work at 11am, but by noon I am dead tired and brain dead. I usually have an oatmeal and protien shake between the workout and work.

#2) I am sore for days after a good workout. legs-4 to 5 days, arms-3 or 4 days.

I thought glutamine would stop the soreness?

If I add more carbs to the diet to increase energy, I may stop the fatburning process? someone mentioned that I am not getting enough fat and I should eat more Steak and nuts and maybe flax oil ?

so, that's it....I am sore and tired all the time....But, I love eating this way and I never miss a workout....it is addictive!!

thanks in advance for your help

P.S...I don't know my Bodyfat, I was too imbarressed to get it taken when I started, but now I feel better about getting it done, I suppose I should get that done right away.

soreness is completely normal. lift through it. it will dissipate. your stuff sounds pretty good. id throw back on its own day, or with chest. and bis and tris on the same day. i also read that your eating should consist of a ratio of 55% protein, 30% carbs and 15% fat ... but since you are trying to lose weight, i guess ... i dunno. try the diet board for some more advice. eh, hope my stuff helped dude

Top Bottom