Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

opera vs mozilla vs firefox... which is best

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
and where do I get them?

do I have to uninstall IE as well?

opera vs. Mozilla FireFox (they aren't separate).

from waht i've seen of opera, it looks different than other browsers. Firefox looks very similar to IE, without the problems.

i still get the occasional pop-up with mozilla (i have spybot and adware)...overall though good shtie

Firefox is pretty much Mozilla without the HTML editor, e-mail client, and something else but I forgot. Opera is pretty good. I use both Opera and Firefox, and Opera is becoming my favorite. It's just very customizable. Firefox is probably easier to use though, and you might check out Thunderbird for e-mail too, while you are at it. It's alot like Outlook Express, just without all of the security hazards. All the plugins should work with Opera, but some are a bit harder to make work. Not difficult, but you just have to copy a couple files. And Opera comes with Java. Opera will also work with some pages that say they only work with IE, because Opera reports itself as IE as default. Anyways, Firefox will probably be easier if you aren't wanting to dick with stuff.

Moz/firefox is by far the better of the browsers.

Firefox is SOOOO easily customizable, just tweak the config file and voila a whole new looks and feel.

Top Bottom