esanchez1277
New member
I loaded 1ml of tren and prop and forgot to get rid of the air. I did a glute inject. Lets see what will happen. Has anyone done this before?
esanchez1277 said:I loaded 1ml of tren and prop and forgot to get rid of the air. I did a glute inject. Lets see what will happen. Has anyone done this before?


in the words of pick3blut wump said:I think he meant intramuscular air not extra-rectal.
![]()
zing!Ulter said:At first I thought this was another post about IP gear.
As was posted, you'll be fine.
dsh89 said:2cc's would not be deadly in muscle tissue, and actually studies have shown that it takes a lot more than that to kill you even if directly injected into a vein. Not that it is a practice I would recommend to anyone.
Ulter said:At first I thought this was another post about IP gear.
As was posted, you'll be fine.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














