Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OOOOOO look agxsports products now sold at needtobuildmuscle.com .

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I carry the products I like. I like amp,flam, and stim. They have been around 7+ years for a reason. You want the most bad ass pump in your life??????????????????????????? Then its always been known to everyone that Amp02 is the King of pump. It is the best pump/no product ever created and I have always thought if it ain't broke then why fix it. When it comes to a insane vein popping,skin tight,muscles blowing up like balloons+energy for hours kind of product. You can try all you want you will never top Amp02. Lets face it Omega broke the mold when he made this product and nothing is ever going to top it.

Amp02!!!! Its a fucking awesome pump!!!!

So I took a look at your store and didn't see the pump3d. You are carrying pump3d correct?

Amp, LipoStim, and Lipoflame are at Neetobuildmuscle.

Pump3d and the other line is an separate category at Omegabodybuilding.
Much like how Needto sells Primordial products but primordial has other ones on their site.

I made both for 2 reasons.

1: Pump3d is for Strength and CNS firing Not pump persay and is best used in the early day. For Strength Training

2: Amplify02 is for "No2 Pump" and ideal for later day lifting etc. Amplify 02 also is meant to fit into the LipoShred Stack so you have that aspect too.

People will use both.... I use both......since they both do different things.

No I carry the products I like. I like amp,flam, and stim. They have been around 7+ years for a reason. You want the most bad ass pump in your life??????????????????????????? Then its always been known to everyone that Amp02 is the King of pump. It is the best pump/no product ever created and I have always thought if it ain't broke then why fix it. When it comes to a insane vein popping,skin tight,muscles blowing up like balloons+energy for hours kind of product. You can try all you want you will never top Amp02. Lets face it Omega broke the mold when he made this product and nothing is ever going to top it.

I would just figure if you carried one of his products you would carry them all. I have tried Amp02 and enjoyed it. I was looking to try both at the same time with out having to go through 2 different people. Also I don't see the Amp02 on omega's website and I have bought off of needto before and got it shipped to canada no issues. Although I doubt I would have issues with omega.

I would just figure if you carried one of his products you would carry them all. I have tried Amp02 and enjoyed it. I was looking to try both at the same time with out having to go through 2 different people. Also I don't see the Amp02 on omega's website and I have bought off of needto before and got it shipped to canada no issues. Although I doubt I would have issues with omega.
I hear ya, but Needto has his own taste so he sticks with the supps he likes. I am loving the LipoStim right before sprints during the early morning hours.:D

I would just figure if you carried one of his products you would carry them all. I have tried Amp02 and enjoyed it. .

I am a formulator and work with more then one person / store /company

I work with Needto on some things and work with others on others

View me as a star-ship warp engine creator who works with multiple civilizations :)

Its the same with Nelson he does some things with Needto, and does some with Orbit

I hear ya, but Needto has his own taste so he sticks with the supps he likes. I am loving the LipoStim right before sprints during the early morning hours.:D

No its just that the AGX line fits perfectly in his store.........the new ones have a differing market it reaches.

I will be doing new items under the OXP line with my People/Dominion, but also New AGX ones that fit in at Needtos Store.

needto does not mean to say he does "not like my products" what he means to say is the AGX line fits in Best in his store......and his customers tastes / needs

I think Omega has never shipped to Canada or to APO's ether not sure will have t ask him. I know I do though.

Yes combining the two product would be damn good considering they work in two different ways.

Yes no APOs or Canada of overseas for the OXP

But needto does.... with AGX and his other lines

thats another reason I will do more formulas with Needto in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom