Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Only people that KNOW what they're talking about

CesarSJU

I did my searching and everything when I was looking for the best post cycle clomid treatment. But I found too many of them. In your opinion which is the best method of taking clomid. All you pro bb please respond

Depends on the cycle's ingredients, but if you're taking something short acting, wait a few days after your last injection, and then proceed with 2 weeks of clomid at 100mg daily, then one week at 50mg/daily.

...bd

I like Hucks idea.
300mg day one to load up, 100mg next 6 days.
Week 2- 50mg a day
Week 3- 50 mg eod

Wait until all AS has cleared the system, you may want to wait 3 weeks for deca and sust.

Depends on what you take and the half life of the substance. Say you are doing a cycle based with Sust250 then you would wait till 3wks after your last shot. Presuming you have 50mg clomid tabs. Take 2 a day for a week. 1 a day for the next week. 1 every other day for the last week. 3wks total 25 - 26 pills total. Hope that helps.

Sorry guys I forgot to mention that. It was based with Sust 250. I just went on this site to get the clomid but they only have clomifen or something like that. It's the European version of Clomid. Is it worth getting? What do you suggest??

Anybody use low dose orals like Dbol 10mg/ed in morning only, after cycle? This is supposed to enable you to keep all the gains without interfering with natural test recovery.

CesarSJU said:
Sorry guys I forgot to mention that. It was based with Sust 250. I just went on this site to get the clomid but they only have clomifen or something like that. It's the European version of Clomid. Is it worth getting? What do you suggest??

Yes that is clomid.

Everybody has there own formula. There are no perfect guidelines for A/S therepy or Ancilliary drug therepy. You have to be your own experiment and draw from the experience of others. Here is my formula. First, figure out when the gear will be cleared form your system. Orals, about 3 days. Sost, as long as one month. Other tests, lets say two weeks. At that point start with a higher dose of clomid for 2 days say about 200mgs. After that go to 100mgs for another 5 days. Then 50mgs per day for another two weeks. That should do the trick. Listen to your body. If you are feeling motivated, strong, pumped, and your appetite is normal at the end of clomid therepy, then you have kicked in your test and you are ready to stop. If that is not the case, keep on keeping on until you feel normal again. Peace

Top Bottom