Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One World Whey

Power36

Anyone else try this yet? Expensive as hell..but INSANE taste and as smooth as water going down....Ive been drinking protein shakes for 25+ years, in a week of using this stuff its my favorite by far. Ive loved some of Muscle Milks flavors, especially with milk and peanut butter that stuff is awesome. BUt this stuff you can down like a bottle of water. I just wonder if its too good to be true....I dont know enough about protein processing and manufacture process, but they do not use any heat. My doctor loves this stuff and checked it out and believes its legit, no artifical anything and no preservatives....my functional/integrative medicine doc who specializes in HRT and anti aging stuff is a nut about organic and clean eating, meat and veggies...and so picky about the supplements he carries...so he gave me a small jar sample of this stuff and I dig it. Just wondering if it is really as good as the claims and worth the extra bucks.

Its so new I cant find anything on googling it really and no one else on my other usual forums has tried it.

One World Whey

Top Bottom