Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One shot of deca mid cycle feeling shitty first cycle

So really I just need to man up carry on as I was with the test and training and try harder with fruit and vitamins... Any thoughts on whether sex has played any part in it? Obvs test makes you horny but I've been at it like 3 times a day (which is more access than the mrs usually grants me) I also read into something about myostatin levels increasing. If I just don't touch the deca again now my pct will be just the same and I should recover fine yeah? Just pretend it never happened lol?

I sometimes take vitamin d with added calcium, and sometimes take an a-z vitamins and minerals with iron but not daily...

Most vitamin and mineral supplements are sides to meet gov regulations (the FDA here in the states) and time and time again those values clearly are not enough to do anything other than prevent acute disease. They do NOT supply optimal levels for most nutrients for athletes.

Lets start slow and look at just one nutrient.

Log your food for the day and just record your potassium intake. You can use this database to get a decent idea of how much your getting.

NDL/FNIC Food Composition Database Home Page

Thanks for the link to that database :) I expect it will be very similar to uk and I'm going to have a much better idea of what I'm eating and which foods are best for what... I have also read that calcium and potassium are released through urine more while on gear and that sodium is retained more hence the extra risk of water retention while using... And obv everyone knows protein is utilised faster but I think this is the first time I might actually get some sense out of my diet... Generally I've just been trying to eat everything and a variety of it... I'm going to log all my food and compare it to this database to see what I can amend and improve as I grow... (And I'm gna lay off the salted popcorn I decided was healthier than the toffee stuff we usually get over here lol :S
Thanks ;)

Top Bottom