Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

One cycle only..who was I kidding.

LOVEOZ

New member
I've ran one cycle and I can't wait for my second. Initially I thought that I would only do the one. What a joke that was.
How do people just do the one cycle?
So, is it safe to say that you can do 2 ...12 week cycles a year? (test base)

Sent from my GT-I9210T using EliteFitness
 
Yeah shoould be fine
12 week on test e + 2 weeks then 4 weeks PCT = 18weeks
+ 18 weeks off
+ 18 weeks on
= 54 weeks at the end of ur second, so JUST over a year :)
 
I would get bloodwork done sometime after first cycle and before 2nd so you know where you stand. Some guys come right back, others have trouble. Only one way to know 100%
 
Top Bottom