Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One Cycle Future Effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

zthrill

Hello this is my first post and I very curious about how one cycle would effects someones future. Specifically their libido. I am 19, 5'll and 183 lbs with a low bf%. I've been training with proper diet since I started lifting (15). I honestly don't plan on taking steroids anytime soon, but I am curious as how much ONLY one cycle would effect someones future sex drive running just Test E with a perfect PCT?

I know I am still growing and my natural testosterone levels are at their highest which is why I won't be taking them and I wouldn't risk the chance of not being able to have my dick function properly and have to go through TRT.

I am just curious for educational and how many of you have problems (that started in your teens) with your libido and the chances of it with only one cycle.

Thank You.

It's not that simple to answer. Everything about the persons stats effects that. Height, weight, bf, age, ect. Plus what does the blood work look like before the person starts.

Also, everyone is different. Some people recover great, and others have a harder time.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I realize that, but what if he was a healthy teen with normal blood results? Is a large population of later teens that use steroids with proper PCT still highly like to have ED and take TRT by time they're 25? Or is it a lower percentage and kind of a fluke that is usually people that don't research enough about the cycles and proper PCT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom