Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ON Vanilla Ice Cream

enacer420nj

is discusting......not thick or creamy...has a weird flavor...very disappointed I know this should be in the supps forums but thought Id warn you....I wonder how their other flavors are.

Lol...just bought a tub of that shit. Not their best flavor, but not that bad at all. Try the cookies n cream shit. I usually just grab the first one I see, change the flavor up every time. ON is the only shit I buy.

RearNaked said:
Lol...just bought a tub of that shit. Not their best flavor, but not that bad at all. Try the cookies n cream shit. I usually just grab the first one I see, change the flavor up every time. ON is the only shit I buy.

What flavors are good?

Yes - the Vanilla Ice Cream is awful. I use the Natural Whey Vanilla for my morning shakes.

They had some limited edition flavors that were pretty good. Milk Chocolate and French Vanilla were both pretty good. Milk Choc is my favorite. The Bananna one isn't bad either, but I bought 5lbs and got tired of it.

if thick & creamy is what u want well then......lol

add myoplex vanilla. that shit is as thick as vanilla pudding & it tastes great. i think it has 11 grams of carbs. sometimes i will use 1 package per every 3-4 servings of my other stuff and mix it all up for the day.

u want taste go with muscle milk.

8and20 said:
if thick & creamy is what u want well then......lol

add myoplex vanilla. that shit is as thick as vanilla pudding & it tastes great. i think it has 11 grams of carbs. sometimes i will use 1 package per every 3-4 servings of my other stuff and mix it all up for the day.

u want taste go with muscle milk.

I was using ISOpure but the fucks at the supp store run out too quick..wanted to try something different...

centy said:
Ever mess around at the protein factory?

Ever mess around at the manhole bar? :rainbow:

No I havent heard their stuff tastes like shit, just wanted something i can buy in the store

enacer420nj said:
Ever mess around at the manhole bar? :rainbow:

Twice, but like you said, thick 'n creamy is the way to go, yo.

For store bought, Syntha6 Chocolate is the best tasting IMO. Unfortunately, it's got the typical BSN mother-whoring superhigh price.

enacer420nj said:
What flavors are good?

cookies n cream is good
chocolate mint is good, but stays flat for some reason, constantly shaking the shit
rocky road is disgusting
i buy ON because it suits my needs, tastes better than most, and mixes easily

Top Bottom