Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

?? on H2O Intake

alexsmom

Ok...I know i'm probably going to get reamed for this one but does the water amount in diet cokes and soups count toward one's daily water intake? I just HATE drinking water for some reason...I really have to force myself. And "putting a lemon in it" doesn't help". The only time I like it is while I'm working out. For those of you who are big H2O drinikers, can you really tell a difference on days you don't drink as much? I'm trying to motivate myself here.

Thanks!

Man water is one of the most important thing for a healthy body! Your muscle are made of 80% of water so if you dont drink enough you will slow your gain. Water help eliminating toxin in liver and kidney so drink a lot and its a most with high protein diet. It help keeping your body cooler and lot of other good thing..

Maybe buy some of these filter for water I find the water a lot better with these or just buy some crystal clear powder to make juice its very good(powder with very low cals and no carb)

Hope it helps!

The more water you drink the better off you are, especially when your on. I drink 4 gallons ed, yep thats right 4 gallons. When I out in the sun all day it just feels right, try to force that H2O down.

Wow, really? I always thought i was drinking less than a litre, but it turns out i'm drinking nearly a little over 2. :fro:

Top Bottom