Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On AS, If you didn't up the daily food intake from normal. Would you gain at ALL???

BloodyMule

Just want to know. If you on lets say a Test / dbol cycle for 5-7 weeks. With good doses. Would you gain ANY strength / size if you didn't intake ANY more calories or protein than you do normally. I want to give a bro of mine a kick in the ass, cause he's in week 4 and I know he is not eating right, and still drinking/ partying. He's lifting hard, but without increasing food intake, is he going to see ANY results?????

Mule

Yeah he is a fucking - meathead. He's one of those "eat em like tic tac's and i'll grow"
Seriously, given he trains hard. 4-5 day's a week. I'm with him 2-3 times a week so I know he trains harder than I do most of the time. Given that, how much will the lack of calories effect him??

25% less results
50% less results.

Just want to show him this thread so he'll see i'm not bull shiting on the effects...

Mule

I know a few guys in college that would use gear and just eat about 3 meals a day and still grow!It was mostly water , but they still put on about 10lbs....
Personally i would never do it , but they were happy.Too bad when they come off they looked smaller than when they started within a month or so....

you can gain on a low calorie intake

i think partying is worse then not eating enough protein.
A friend of mine at the gym takes 500 mgr Sust a week, and this guy is a real party-freak. Sometimes going at it for 72 hours (Extacy pills). And now he complains that he does not gain one pound. It's a miracle that he does not loose any weight. Lucky for him he is keeping (for the moment) what he has, thanks to the Sust of course.

I can't imagine how he would put on anything except water weight and the regular gains from working out... My suggestion is for you to hit it extra hard during your cycle and show him what a difference it makes...

If he wants to throw his money away, let him... Better yet, he can send it to me...

Top Bottom