Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMG - http://www.miraclenoodle.com/

jenscats5 said:
What's GF pizza?? :confused:
GF = abbreviation for Gluten Free.

I'm celiac. I have very unpleasant reactions to gluten. I can't just avoid wheat/rye/barley, I have to be REALLY careful and real labels.

I don't even lick envelopes.

Gluten free pizza tastes umm, something like the pizza BOX would, after it's been smeared with pizza sause and cheese :rolleyes:

Breadstuffs are tough to make without gluten. They usually come out a LOT drier, and they don't have the springy-ness that regular baked goods do. What they use to condition the dough (which is usually made from potatoe or rice flour) is add natural gums (like arrowroot or certain seaweeds). Well, I have a problem with all of THAT stuff too. Nowhere as severe as gluten, but I can't eat GF baked goods frequently.

Miss24k said:
OMG I think I would die, you don't know how much I love my pasta. It makes me sad when I have to remove it from my diet at comp time, like now.
Naaa, I can't think that way. It's only food, honey :qt:

I was very, very angry for a really long time. It is what it is. I just get really frustrated with labeling laws in America and going out to eat is hard.

BTW, did you get the TempurPedic Bed???

musclemom said:
Naaa, I can't think that way. It's only food, honey :qt:

I was very, very angry for a really long time. It is what it is. I just get really frustrated with labeling laws in America and going out to eat is hard.

BTW, did you get the TempurPedic Bed???

I know :) You learn to adjust your taste buds and like different foods.

No not yet, but I will!

musclemom said:
GF = abbreviation for Gluten Free.

I'm celiac. I have very unpleasant reactions to gluten. I can't just avoid wheat/rye/barley, I have to be REALLY careful and real labels.

I don't even lick envelopes.

Gluten free pizza tastes umm, something like the pizza BOX would, after it's been smeared with pizza sause and cheese :rolleyes:

Breadstuffs are tough to make without gluten. They usually come out a LOT drier, and they don't have the springy-ness that regular baked goods do. What they use to condition the dough (which is usually made from potatoe or rice flour) is add natural gums (like arrowroot or certain seaweeds). Well, I have a problem with all of THAT stuff too. Nowhere as severe as gluten, but I can't eat GF baked goods frequently.

Bleh!! :worried:

Miss24k said:
I know :) You learn to adjust your taste buds and like different foods.

No not yet, but I will!
Totally worth the money, I wish I had gotten it back when I got my first bed (in this series LOL) that would have been 1998, I can't even begin to think of the pain I would have bypassed :rolleyes:

superqt4u2nv said:
Bump Shorty did you get these? I saw this posted on MD and was like I got to try those!

not yet - should be any day, tho.

Colette Nelson has some AWESOME diet ideas and recipes. holy :cow: ! She's a dietician, I believe...

the-short-one said:
not yet - should be any day, tho.

Colette Nelson has some AWESOME diet ideas and recipes. holy :cow: ! She's a dietician, I believe...
Word she is very good did you hear her and Dave are getting married the Sunday after USA's.

I been getting the podcast from no bull raido to OMG tons of info in the shows if your not listening yet start!

superqt4u2nv said:
Word she is very good did you hear her and Dave are getting married the Sunday after USA's.

I been getting the podcast from no bull raido to OMG tons of info in the shows if your not listening yet start!

I did not know they were getting married. very cool. I'm working my way through Dave's thread - I'm on page 50 or something. lolol Very good read.

I'll start listening to the podcasts.

Top Bottom