Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMG - http://www.miraclenoodle.com/

Subscribed.

You have to give a review when they come in, S :qt:

I've been gluten free since the late 90s, and there are a few prepared foods that just don't cut it, pasta is definitely one of them (pizza is another). Going to an Italian restaurant is never going to happen to this girl again :worried:

musclemom said:
Subscribed.

You have to give a review when they come in, S :qt:

I've been gluten free since the late 90s, and there are a few prepared foods that just don't cut it, pasta is definitely one of them (pizza is another). Going to an Italian restaurant is never going to happen to this girl again :worried:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM pizza!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p

jenscats5 said:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM pizza!!!!!!!! :p :p :p :p
Yeah, I'll ummmmm pizza you :evil:

You wanna permanently lose all taste for the stuff? Try GF pizza, seriously. You'll never think of it the same way :qt: ... you'll probably hate me afterwards, but your diet will thank me forever :FRlol:

musclemom said:
Yeah, I'll ummmmm pizza you :evil:

You wanna permanently lose all taste for the stuff? Try GF pizza, seriously. You'll never think of it the same way :qt: ... you'll probably hate me afterwards, but your diet will thank me forever :FRlol:

What's GF pizza?? :confused:

Oh, they're shirataki noodles. They aren't bad. They have kind of a seeweed fishy smell when you open the bag but it goes away after you rinse and boil them. The 0 cal ones are edible but the tofu shirataki noodles are better. I think they have like 20 cals per serving. You can get the plain shirataki noodles at any asian market. I've seen the tofu ones at Whole Foods and Wild Oats.

Stefka said:
Oh, they're shirataki noodles. They aren't bad. They have kind of a seeweed fishy smell when you open the bag but it goes away after you rinse and boil them. The 0 cal ones are edible but the tofu shirataki noodles are better. I think they have like 20 cals per serving. You can get the plain shirataki noodles at any asian market. I've seen the tofu ones at Whole Foods and Wild Oats.

there you go! we already have a thumbs up on the noodles. :)

Stefka said:

Ohhhh it's those things?? I tried to find them around here & can't.....my local Trader Joe's says they were removed from their shelves or something.....

musclemom said:
pasta is definitely one of them (pizza is another). Going to an Italian restaurant is never going to happen to this girl again :worried:

OMG I think I would die, you don't know how much I love my pasta. It makes me sad when I have to remove it from my diet at comp time, like now.

Top Bottom