Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMEGA's "Evil" Schwan Scheme Training!!!

dr.shavargo

ok, i recently purchased OMEGA's phase 1 book and had my first workout from it today at 5:30 am. The first day is legs/abs, im not going to give out how the workouts are set up/structured because that would be giveing out his book for free, sorry... But i opened it up and read through it and thought to myself "this doesnt look to bad at all". Man was i WRONG!!! I usually do your typical pyramid or 5X5 type training but the way his workouts are set up are now my favorite. If anyone is looking to switch up their training or get over a plateau this WILL do the trick no doubt. By the end of the workout my legs hurt so bad i sat on the floor for about 30 mins before getting up to leave, and i dont think iv ever sweated as much in my life. I even skipped the abs section because i was about to throw up, but i held it down... I am now a believer in OMEGA's body recomp project just after day 1. Looking forward to rest of the workouts. I can see how his training method and diet plan will give you some seriouse results pretty FAST! im usually a skeptic of things like this but this is NO joke. I highly suggest this book to anyone looking to further their training etc. I know after phase 1 of this i will most likely purchase the Full Body Recomp Project. just thought is share with everyone my thoughts of this so far. Great thing to have in your asenal of a new and better body. :evil:
-Doc

Thanks Very Much Doc :)

Get Strong, Get Big, Get lean.......... And do it Injury free.

I really hope people use it on their cycles of 9 week or less, it will change everything.

-OMEGA

Top Bottom