Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OmegaBodyBuilding ------- Modern Method for Radical Muscle Mass and Definition

Re: www.OmegaBodyBuilding.com~OBB~ Modern Method for Radical Muscle Mass and Definiti

I got the word that the Project will Start again
:)

It may take a month or so to start though Sir 4T:)

The next levels will be something else for you at this point in your development

Re: www.OmegaBodyBuilding.com~OBB~ Modern Method for Radical Muscle Mass and Definiti

Athletes Pamphlet now in full Stock and ready for all:stilleto:
Receive it in 2-3 Business days after order:artist:

What's the atheletes Pamphlet!?

What's the atheletes Pamphlet!?

shows you how to get huge!
It's like a mini Omega project in a pamphlet, im guessing it shows you the exercises physiology, diet, etc.
I used him project last yaer with great success and I am doing a version of his training right now while cutting and it works great, esp for cutting, loosing bf and gaining lbm at the same time!

So Should I pic it up sweedy?

hey can somebody fill me in on what the pamphlet is exactly? If i bought the pamphlet would it help me figure out a diet suitable for myself or is more of his ideas behind dieting and training?

AND when i do order it where do i order it from?

Thanks guys

It gives you a diet + supplement regimine and workout routine its pretty all inclusive. I have been doing it for months and I don't know if I will ever go back to the 5x5 routine again!

Omega I wanna try this!

sorry for the old post resurrection, but i feel its worth it. been looking at this for a while OMEGA, and just ordered it. cant wait to get it.:D

Top Bottom