Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omega Recomposition Project

Smurfy said:
Puddle are you on the Project?

I need to be lol. I'm lacking drive as of late though, started off great then got sick so I haven't been working out the past 10-12 days. Gonna do some jogging before the NCAA game tonight, need to turn things back around. I doubt I'd make a good candidate for the project, I have the knowledge but lack the drive at my age. A good choice would be someone that has the drive but needs some help with the direction.

PuddleMonkey

The Best thing one can do Pre Project is to jog 2-3 miles 3 times a week Followed by 4-5 sets of Pushups

I would even say it would be ideal as a Leaping point into the system....instead of lifting

;)

OMEGA said:
PuddleMonkey

The Best thing one can do Pre Project is to jog 2-3 miles 3 times a week Followed by 4-5 sets of Pushups

I would even say it would be ideal as a Leaping point into the system....instead of lifting

;)

I haven't done push ups in years, I might try that. Last year I was jogging 3 miles a day 4 times a week, then every other week doing 6 miles around a lake.

OMEGA said:
PuddleMonkey

;)

Does that mean you need to stop lifting while transitioning?

the_alcatraz said:
Does that mean you need to stop lifting while transitioning?

NO I can handle the transition.
Depending on how you lifted previously it could handicap you to a degree.

Being a Power lifter would be the worst scenario.

OMEGA said:
NO I can handle the transition.
Depending on how you lifted previously it could handicap you to a degree.

Being a Power lifter would be the worst scenario.

Oh ok....btw, how are you recovering from your accident bro?

Top Bottom