Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

old school need cycle help..

Honestly, the longer you wait to get back to your old plateaus the better but I understand where you're coming from. You don't need an oral bro, but if you really want one the legal PH's are a great option. Personally, I love HCG going into PCT.

Guess I am so old school that I am worried about ph. I remember when we could get em at gnc and such and people said it just threw your system off so much. I would rather do a dbol 4 week moon face, back pump sides with the test but not available. Anyone have a cycle that they can post with the legal ph that would work with me. The hcg is something I can do, I am not scared of needles but never used it or mixed with the b water to make it last and will have to research injection times and amounts. I am getting middle aged and don't wanna not be able to recover... thoughts ?

Honestly, the longer you wait to get back to your old plateaus the better but I understand where you're coming from. You don't need an oral bro, but if you really want one the legal PH's are a great option. Personally, I love HCG going into PCT.

yeah, the older I get, the less I want to wait. I know I should bang 5 or 6 months hard in gym with good diet and then get into gear again but I have little resistance to hit the stuff when I have it. I think I need some type of oral, 4 weeks is a long time to wait to see any results on test alone. I am not interested in deca or tren, tren too harsh for me and deca cant be used with finistride and I would like to keep the hair I have... Can you give me your amounts and injection times on hcg ? I will be doing 500 mg a week test only at this point...cheers

6 months will go by quick, 4 more months really....I'm a better safe than sorry kinda guy....

And I hit 40 last year, I can sympathize!

Yeah, its rough. I am really wanting to get swole up quickly and no kicker is gonna make it another 4 or 5 weeks to see anything. I may look at a legal ph although not my style but it helped me with gains and strength initially and then I lost water weight but was feeling and gaining of the test... having a hard time waiting...

Yeah, its rough. I am really wanting to get swole up quickly and no kicker is gonna make it another 4 or 5 weeks to see anything. I may look at a legal ph although not my style but it helped me with gains and strength initially and then I lost water weight but was feeling and gaining of the test... having a hard time waiting...

Lemme also make another point....@ 40 y.o. I am leaner, have lower BF, in better overall shape/condition then I have ever been......education goes further than juice any day

I would suggest running around 30 mg of dbol for the first five weeks but if you really can't get it then it's no problem. I would also really suggest doing 50 mg of anavar for the last six or so weeks and if you can't get a hold of it then run oxandrovar for the last six weeks by doing two caps a day for four weeks then three caps for three weeks.

Pct should be
Nolva 40/30/20/20
Clomid 50/25/25/25
I would also look at some other otc pct's for extra support

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using EliteFitness

1992 called -- it wants your PCT advice back. lol

Im 45 and I am finding gains but I absolutely need a back off/deloading week once a month. Also need foam roll/tennis ball and stretching, myofacial & soft tissue work everday to keep getting stronger. The maintenance factor is lot higher these days. I run 3 week strength programs then back off a week ...repeat.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Top Bottom