Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okie Crew Meet Pics

DUDE HOW could you guys lift with all those girls round runnin round half ass naked, I'd be tryin to BONE them not lift.

Damn congrats on keepin urself from bonin them and liftin, even though u didn't get the lifts.

The heat, women, and beer...wow.

Congrats.

B True

Pics

One thing you can't see in the pics is the heat. The devil was actually there earlier in the day but he had to leave because of the humidity. Needless to say it was hot.

I haven't been to that many meets in my day but it seemed like alot of people missed their lifts and the heat had to be the reason. Either that or the poon running all over the place.

Most of the pics are my handy work (all except the chick pics) and next time I will get closer.

Bench hit 480 which wasn't what he wanted but pretty good considering the environment. In my opinion this is not a meet to attempt a PR.

This also makes Jason Jackson's 620 even more impressive.

Overall, an enjoyable time.

Mac

Big thanks to Mac Sledge for taking the pics. I honestly did not know who took them, as I died from heat exhaustion at about noon and they had to get the paddles out at 3:00 so I could be revived to lift.

Lots of lifters were missing lifts I have seen them get in the past, especially in the heavier weight classes. Little people seemed less effected by the heat and got to lift earlier in the day.

Lots of nice looking women there as can be seen in some of the pics. It was a good time, I guess, but I honestly question whether I will come back if it is in the triple digits next year.

Air conditioning is good. Heat exhaustion is bad. The fact that none of the bikinin girls wanted to get my autograph is also bad. What does a fella have to do?

B.

fact that none of the bikinin girls wanted to get my autograph is also bad.

boy ohh boy. did u not show them your first place action? u've gotta use that sucker as a tool. tell them you're packin a mean punch. hahaha!!! the heat really drains me now since it's summer. normally when i lift, if i miss something, i can come back and get it the second or third time, but lately, i'm dead by the first or second. the third one isnt even an option. tits, ass, beer, lifting, and a lake WHAT MORE COULD A GUY ASK FOR!!

BigMike,

The Dungeon is in Jenks, America, and it is open to all serious powerlifters within driving distance. We get together at least once per month to train, maybe more often now cause Screwball lives closer.

You are welcome to come. It is in my house. You can growl, use chalk, train ballistically, and cursing is mandatory. We always set PR's. We do Max Effort benching on Sunday, and it is always this workout we get together for.

If you are interested, then e-mail me at [email protected] and I will get you the addy and directions. We would love to have you.

B.

k1401, you are welcome here too if you happen to be in the neighborhood.

what flag is that by the way? Sorry I am no good at that, I watch the olympics enough, I should know it, I am sure.

B.

Top Bottom