Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok this may or may not be an appropriate question for a man to ask...

hey... off topic here... but why are my lil stars blue and some others are yellow. im jealous!!! i like the yellow ones... someone gimmie yellow starsssssssssssss:(

As a man, you must know that every woman's body is different and thus responds differently. For instance, I did not have a period for 6 months following a 6 week primo cycle, though test just made it more sparatic (sp?) Now my cycle is very unpredictable, while other woman are like clock work. It is very difficult to say exactly what is going to happen with the female body. Heck, if you could figure that out you would be a very rich, rich man!!

i haven't been on a AS cycle yet, but i bumped up my routine to lift more often and intense. since i have been more consistent about going for the last 3-4 months, i'm still waiting for my cycle to stabilize... SO, all that to say, almost anything can throw us girlies off ;)

Thanks for the answers......

I guess its only in the UK that the P word is taboo and shouldnt be mentioned by men unless they want to be nagged for the rest of eternity.

I figured this wouldnt be a straight forward topic......and I was right :) Life is so much easier when you can just pop another pill to help bring your body back online!!

Top Bottom