Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok...I've been here long enough to do this

well....I'm only about 3 weeks in my cycle right now, and the results are just now showing up.....it's a winny/eq/clen cycle.....I've only done one cycle before that and it was about a year ago....it was a ref-b only cycle....that's all I've taken....the rest just came from hard work and dedication. I'll post some more pics when I finish my cycle.

you look good...you're a bulky guy....good size...shave your chest and add a tan and you're ready for summer

yeah...I know....there's some fat at the bottom of them that I just can't get rid of....I just recently started doing some decline low weight high reps. hopefully that will work.

bigmag said:
yeah...I know....there's some fat at the bottom of them that I just can't get rid of....I just recently started doing some decline low weight high reps. hopefully that will work.

I would go heavier with lower reps. You need to build that muscle to make it pop out. You cannot lower the fat around chest by spot reduction. Forget the high reps.

I think you looking great, but just wait till you get cut up.

The girls are going to go NUTS!!!!

Keep up the good work.

BigAndy69 said:

I would go heavier with lower reps. You need to build that muscle to make it pop out. You cannot lower the fat around chest by spot reduction. Forget the high reps.

sounds like a plan....I'll try it out....Thanks

Top Bottom