Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok how many bros occassionally eat a peanut butter sandwich before bed while on?

barbell265 said:

"Damn! I should have had cottage cheese or a couple of slices of turkey", oh well. I am not cutting, I'm bulking!!

Yeah but mircule whip will make you fat.

creep said:

Yeah but mircule whip will make you fat.

Small price to pay for such a delicious treat!!:D

Like anything else though moderation, I can get rid of the extra when I cut up. My BF% is around 10%, I had it checked with one of those little computer calipers and it said 7.9% but I don't believe it. I can see the outline of my abs but I have prolly an inch when you pinch around my waist.

Well, lucky you. I have a very hard time losing BF So I have to keep my diet in check all the time.

No but last night I had 40 oreos, a gallon of chocolate milk, a tub of dreyers dreamery Ice cream and about half a jar of grape jelly.:p

I go through 2 jars of Natural Peanut Butter a week but I just eat the peanut butter most of the time. My brother told me whatever I do dont get the crunchy kind cuz it give you gas so I had to try it out for myself and Ive never seen anything like it. My gas was unreal. Just thought I share that with everyone Incase they want to get crunchy.

Fuck I love peanut butter and jelly sandwich's . There's just something so comforting about them :p.

I just wish I could eat them without getting fat :bawling: :bawling:

jg1 your right bro there is something about them that makes me feel like i ate something that will stik to my ribs haha and I never used to eat junk like that whats happening to me I 'm going to be a slob I just weighed 215 at 5'6 in my 3rd week of Test & EQ & Deca but havent gained but 5-7 lbs so along way to go yet .

When I am on a cycle,I can cheat quite often and it just never seems to hurt.I keep a close eye on my waistline to make sure I am not putting on fat.Don't get me wrong,I follow a very well planned out diet all day long,but if I get the urge to eat something like a PB sandwich,I will.That is one thing I love about being on a cycle,your diet is alot more forgiving.When I am off my cycles,that is a whole different story.

Top Bottom