Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oil-Based Winny Help

richard burnett

I just got 100g of micronized Winstrol powder and need some feedback on an oil-based recipe.

I've looked all over the internet for various winny recipes and a majority of them are water-based. My source sells an oil-based which is what I prefer because it is less prone to contamination being brewed in my kitchen.

I am constantly coming around to the same oil-based recipe on various sites and it is this:

Winstrol recipe #3 Oil based (never done this but i trust the recipe)
20ml @ 50mg/ml
1g winstrol powder
17ml oil
.2ml BA
2 ml guaiacol ("super solvent")
mix powder and guaiacol first then add oil and BA.

I found this on .

My questions is why is guaiacol needed instead of BB? Is Winstrol so prone to crashing that it needs this super solvent? Also, my winny is micronized and I'm assuming will be suspended much easier. Could I just use a BA/BB ratio of 2/18 like everything else?

The reciepes I have seen have used all three.
Not to be an jerk. But why not cap it?

Oh and try this:

50mg/ml
3%BA
20%BB
20%Guaiacol
100% EO as carrier oil

75mg/ml
3%BA
20%BB
25%Guaiacol
100% EO as carrier oil

Is your receipy from BK?

I'm pretty sure it's BK but I found it on another thread. It's weird how little info I can find on this home brew. I figured more people would brew oil-based Winny.

I had a lot of requests for injectable winny but I don't want to do water based in my kitchen. I may experiment a little bit with just BB because it seems like no one on the internet has posted their attempts. Im sure it will crash but it's at least worth a shot.

I really don't want to have to fork up the money for mass amounts of EO and Guaiacol so I will probably just end up going the oral route. I posted this thread because there just isn't enough input on this. And I'm wondering why the hell Winstrol is the only powder that requires a super solvent...

Top Bottom