Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OHP Day

11-08-03
Seated Barbell OHP (no back support)
135-5
155-5
185-3
205-1
215-1* PR
225-0
Barbell Inclines
225-3
245-3
265-3
285-3
300-3
Snatch Shrugs
255-10
275-10
325-6* PR
345-3* PR
Flat DB press (log grip)
85-10
85-10
Inc Shrugs
85-10
85-10
--------------------------------------------------------
Clearly I need more tricep work. I had that damn 225 but I coudn't get it past the midway point. I held it there for 2-3 seconds. Dammit!

I was happy wioth the inclines after bombing my shoulders and triceps with the OHP. I would like to be able to hit 315 for 3 after OHP in 4 weeks.

The snatch grip shrugs sure are easier with a 1" bar. lol I'll take the PR though. Grip certainly got some decent work bc my hands ached after the two heavier sets.

I honestly can't remember the last time I threw in flat db presses so I said what the hell.

All in a days work with NO leg drive. Critique if you may.

Hammer

Looking strong, brotha.

Have you tried some rack lockouts for tri's? They are great for increasing the lockout of your OHP.

Sweet incline, too. Damn.:)

Joker

JOKER47 said:
Looking strong, brotha.

Have you tried some rack lockouts for tri's? They are great for increasing the lockout of your OHP.

Sweet incline, too. Damn.:)

Joker

Thanx Joker

Rack lockouts are introducing themselves to my workouts starting Monday. solid suggestion man.

Mike_Rojas said:
Nice job, Bro. Those seated presses with no back support are killer - hard to keep balance.

Thanx Mike

Core stability. What really sucks is I couldn't use any leg drive. That was the worst of it all. I think I could add on another 10-15 if I had my legs under me.

PolishHammer1977 said:
What really sucks is I couldn't use any leg drive. That was the worst of it all. I think I could add on another 10-15 if I had my legs under me.

Great workout bro. Glad you can still hit it hard despite your injury.

As for leg drive, there is a 33 pound difference between my push press and military press.

Top Bottom