cooljenscats5 said:I saw that the US women beat the Swiss in ice hockey....
I'm waiting for the skiing to come on personally....
theoak01 said:hell hasnt frozen over
StickFigure said:sure it has, I'm here right now and it's been renamed Alaska
theoak01 said:haha,sucks to be you,we had been bare for like a month,just got some snow in the past week,but isnt to cold


StickFigure said:TMI!
We really don't need to know about your exhabitionist activities.![]()
theoak01 said:yes you do,I bet you havent saw another human in months eskimo

hidngod said:CBC fuggin sucks. Trying to watch figure skating & women's hockey. Captioning is being done by a bunch of special ed preschoolers in Nunavit.![]()
Canadian women's hockey beat the Italians 16-3.
theoak01 said:must be an eskimo because I have no idea what a usik is,must be an eskimo term
theoak01 said:haha your definately an inuiit or however the fuck you spell it

theoak01 said:haha good bro right here![]()
StickFigure said:I am 1/4 Cherokee though
see told ya Canada is gonna clean house.They'll have to mine for more gold when were doneStickFigure said:Canada just took Gold in the 100m dash
buffer1 said:see told ya Canada is gonna clean house.They'll have to mine for more gold when were done
StickFigure said:The Jamaicans just won the Gold in bobsled too![]()
StickFigure said:Canada just took Gold in the 100m Gash
StickFigure said:Wootoom just took Silver in the Pole Vault
Wootoom said:fuck MM is bugging me
Wootoom said:fuck MM is bugging me
hey,chill the fuck out orb,mouse is a good broWootoom said:fuck MM is bugging me
in your dreams maybeStickFigure said:everyone dies.....tonight
buffer1 said:in your dreams maybe![]()
lololololo,NOTStickFigure said:ill twist you up like a pretzle little man

buffer1 said:lololololo,NOT![]()
ahh you funny guyStickFigure said:yeah, but you spelled Knot wrong
lol,we'll see about that,when we meet in person and I know it will happen,one dayStickFigure said:


lol,yeah and I had part of your head in that fucking basket tooStickFigure said:Canada just Took the Gold in Basket Weaving and Buffer was the team captain![]()

buffer1 said:lol,yeah and I had part of your head in that fucking basket too![]()

LOL stick he just owned u weaving stylebuffer1 said:lol,yeah and I had part of your head in that fucking basket too![]()
Wootoom said:LOL stick he just owned u weaving style

stick don't own shit broWootoom said:LOL stick he just owned u weaving style

i hate germans. lol j/k hows it going Pinc?pintoca said:Germany snagged 2 on the first day. I saw in Austrian TV and they were so sour about it too... lol
the funniest part is that it was on some boring shit (Biathlon and NOrdic combination, wtf)
Giant Slalom and Downhill is where the real action takes place...
LOLOLStickFigure said:Needtogetas just took Gold in the Downhill Spelling Bee
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














