Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off Topic:LETS GIVE THANKS THIS WEEKEND TO THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED

GLP said:
We saved your ass in WW1 and WW2 bro and your county was getting bombed and BLIZT to a BLOODY(in your terms) pulp.
This is A time in AMERICA to give thanks to those who fought and DIED FOR OUR COUNTY! SO GIVE A LITTLE RESPECT PLEASE?
i dont think so dude we saved our own ass in WW1 and WW2.;)

GLP you need to get real and smell the coffee, this is 2001. You're talking shit about a war that you weren't even in, a war that was before your god-damn time. Don't quote that kind of crap 'cos our fathers and grand-fathers all did their part, all over the world - from the British to the Australians, the Canadians etc. I'll big up to the States the same way I will to the afore mentioned nations. That said, u can find a real issue to argue about. ;)

I am sorry if I am not being PC but feeling a little strong about this. It is a holiday in AMERICA to honer OUR VETERANS of war. When it is your hoilday I will give your county the same respect.
LET ME SAY THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE AMERICANS WHO FOUGHT AND DIED AND WHO WILL FIGHT AND DIE FOR THIS GREAT COUNTRY.
PEOPLE NOT FROM THIS COUNTRY NEED NOT REPLY.

If it is a veteran holiday than crack a party popper and whoop it up for the States. Happy festivities. End of story. :eek:

I think this is a very special holiday for Americans. Despite whether or not we had any connection to the war, I think we should respect it and regard it as a special day. The US had lost alot of soldiers to the war and I think it is only way we can pay our respects. k

Quit being a dick newbie. I am done with this postBTW hope you do know we DID SAVE YOUR ASS FROM HITLER! Have a good day dickhead you made a post that was suppost to be patriotic ugly. I am off to vist my grandfathers grave who helped save you from a gas chamber. Good day.Not end of story why cant you give respect for the people who fought and died for your country ungreatful bro? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: Tell it do everybody else dick.

Its ignorant, stuck-up, dip-shit people like u that make Americans look bad. Why don't u go to your grandfather's grave and see if there's room in it for u 'cos that's where your attitude belongs. This board is made for discussion and not announcements. You've obviously taken an offensive stance 'cos you're just looking for a fight. Keep your f*cking patriotism to your self. What you don't realise is that lots of people on this board, Germans, Japs, English, etc do not appreciate the comments you have been making because they reak of racism. Having followed some of the other comments you've made on this board, Pearl Harbour, etc, I can only conclude that you are such. Bring it home and stick to discussion on bodybuilding - that way no-one gets upset. And by the way, I take my hat off to the Americans who fought WITH the British in a pointless war that happened in the past, before our time. I also celebrate the world as it is today and the harmony there is between all of our nations. Boy that's deep(!) You get the point.

Aye Anodyne, you unpatriotic peace of shit!! As a member of the United States Air Force I feel happy and touched that GLP did post this because it lets people like me know that my people do care what we are doing. We didn't even need you to respond with your "whatever" comment.

If you don't have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all.

GLP thanks me and bros stationed over here in Germany appreicate it!!

I was about to post to the 'canadians' (no offense), that we all understand there are many nationalities on the board. Just because one of us US citizens are proud of our country and want to show it, does not mean we cannot post our patriotizism towards our country and for the people who have DIED for us. I greatly respect that.

Top Bottom