Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off Subject: Timothy McVeigh

Unlike most of you, McVeigh chose the time and method of his death. He bent fate to his will.

He just chose a pretty shitty way to do it.

I would not wish anyone to be sent to hell. But for an American to go and kill so many of his own Countryman just to prove his point of not liking the Goverments ways and killing innocent people (children mainly) is a f----g discrace.

I think killing him was too easy on him. They should've let him stay in a maximum security prison for the rest of his life. I'm sure there would've been plenty of inmates who would've loved to tap his skinny white ass. He probably would've been forced to toss some salad in prison too...oh man, eating some hairy, smelly, FAT ASS, now THAT would've truely been hell. That will make anyone think twice before bombing some building. Its like Chris Rock said "we don't need prayer in schools, we need the tossed salad man in schools". Yeah this doesn't have anything to do with school but the idea behind it still applies.

Top Bottom