Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

odd pip issue. any input helpful

eejiv

Hello everyone!
Here is the deal. 5 weeks in on my test e only cycle 500mg week Mon/Thu pin started pinning rotate weekly from glutes to quads to delts. First two glute pins pip bad for 7-10days. Same with quads. Thus why I added delts. Mild to no pain in delts two days later zero pain.
After first week I changed up gear lab to see if that would help but had little luck was better but not much.

Does anyone have any input on why this may happen? Or suggestions on how to help.
I have tried cutting with sterile oil. Heated before inject. Hot compress but that only helped recover pip by about a day.

Could be high BA content; you may have an allergy to the carrier oil, could be a number of things. Whats the mg/ml ratio? No redness or other signs of infection?

You could very well just be sensitive to BA as stated, you could try using grape seed oil, may cut back the pain a bit

Could this be explained possibly by having many years of the army pinning my delts and my glute and quads are just not familiar to foreign substance?
Any chance this will subside? Someone has surly had this problem before

Could be high BA content; you may have an allergy to the carrier oil, could be a number of things. Whats the mg/ml ratio? No redness or other signs of infection?
As for the site. No lump no redness no heat in the area. Pain is about 3" down from injection site and starts 24hrs later. 1st and 2nd day after pin are noticeable but very tolerable. Then bam it's like the muscle completely locked up. Last for another 3-5days.

I was in the corps for 8 years and had plenty of shots in my delts, I never liked pinning quads personally but there are plenty who have had this issue, either wait for them to chin in or search threads

i had something like this when i was shooting T400, only hurt in my quads. swollen, hurt a few inches away from the site. i kind of thought i hit something and it healed slow. It wasnt the gear cause once i switched to shoulders and glutes nothing out of the ordinary

Have you tried smaller gage needles like 25g? Maybe that might help a bit also.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Top Bottom