Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

obama recieved 99% of the vote in 13 philly wards...

direct quote
"In 13 Philadelphia wards, Obama received 99 percent of the vote or more."

or more, meaning that 100% may have voted for obama.
in delaware, the same phenomnen

"Five Delaware County towns topped 90 percent, led by Yeadon at 96.3. Following were Chester City (94.8), Darby Borough (93.5), Chester Township (92.3), and Colwyn (90.3)."

wtf? in ussr/iran/n.korea we would lol at those sort of results...but in the USA that is now acceptable without questioning the integrity?
i'm not gonna imply the election was rigged, i don't believe that obama won via cheating...but denying that voter fraud doesn't exist or that ID laws are somehow racist is ignorant and makes us look hella stupid.
can i bananna republic?
discuss

I voted Romney and I'm in de

Great I'm glad the people in Chester and north Philly are driving the direction of this country.
Of course though, the situation they are in is all the government's fault.
Because the Gods know that it was left in such lovely condition after eight years of being run by oil cronies and Wallstreet corporate raiders.

Because the Gods know that it was left in such lovely condition after eight years of being run by oil cronies and Wallstreet corporate raiders.

so do you think after 8 years of community orgainizing/chicago political machining the area will be prosperous and the citizenry successful?
face it areas like that will always be bottom rungers regardless of who is running the show

We just need to realize that the white Conservative gun toting Americans are now the minority and Hispanic and African Americans control the country

so do you think after 8 years of community orgainizing/chicago political machining the area will be prosperous and the citizenry successful?
face it areas like that will always be bottom rungers regardless of who is running the show
I think that the people in power need to get their collective shit together and embrace the real meaning of DEMOCRACY, i.e., a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state. They need to do what it takes to work toward the common good, not just the good of the power elite who can fill their election coffers.

It's a simple fact, a country is strongest if its middle class is strong. Has it occurred to you that the majority of poor people actually would like to GTFO of their life circumstances and better themselves, actually get INTO the middle class, but simply can't overcome shitty education, shitty employment opportunities and general community economic depression?

I wish everyone would STFU about it,

I didnt even vote for Obama but im sick of this shit

Happens after every election.. teh haters and tin-foil wearing conspirathist crawl out of the woodwork.. they all evetually get over it.. Ted Nugent blew a gasket though..says he'll either be dead or in jail if Obama wins within the year or somethin like that..im still waiting for his results

Happens after every election.. teh haters and tin-foil wearing conspirathist crawl out of the woodwork.. they all evetually get over it.. Ted Nugent blew a gasket though..says he'll either be dead or in jail if Obama wins within the year or somethin like that..im still waiting for his results

Yep so true

direct quote
"In 13 Philadelphia wards, Obama received 99 percent of the vote or more."

or , meaning that 100% may have voted for obama.
in delaware, the same phenomnen

discuss

Got a source for that quote op?

Source please or op is a fag.

b0und (let's fact check it)

Top Bottom