Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

obama recieved 99% of the vote in 13 philly wards...

Did romney get 90% or higher in any region or area or county? Who the fuck did Idaho vote for ? Montana? Nebraska?

I'm really just fucking with you. But fuck everyday i see more blabber from repubs pulling at straws trying to prove that Obama shouldnt have won

I wish everyone would STFU about it,

I didnt even vote for Obama but im sick of this shit

Obama basically won all of the states that don't require voter ID, and Romney won most of the states which do require it. Gee, wonder why?

meh i'm not gonna go that far, but without a national ID requirement for voting are country is no better than a bananna republic

Did romney get 90% or higher in any region or area or county? Who the fuck did Idaho vote for ? Montana? Nebraska?

I'm really just fucking with you. But fuck everyday i see more blabber from repubs pulling at straws trying to prove that Obama shouldnt have won

nebraska 41% obama
idaho 33% obama
montana in the 30s obama
pure white breed "hillbilly" racist states and obama still gets above 30% of the pop. vote

i don't claim that obama won via cheating, but the stats i posted should alarm peeps that our most sacred right, the right to vote, appears to be in jeporady.
without a fair vote we are no better than n.korea

I agree with this one, my wife has now become one of the new republicans. Just fucking get over it and do something in 3 years to make sure our candidate doesn't loose.

Bro, even in Utah, Obama recieved 25% of the vote.

I may be misunderstanding you, Bino, if I am I'm sorry.

I do not find it a shock that virtually 100% of the people who voted in those regions voted for Obama, I suspect it might be less a vote of confidence for Obama and more a vote AGAINST Romney. As I told you in the karma message, I live next door to some of the areas. People like Mitt Romney would make ZERO connection for them and just piss those people off. The economy is still horrible throughout Delaware and Chester counties. The housing market has not come back to where it was 10 years ago in parts of those areas in particular (I should fucking know, I who owns a house that is now worth $20,000 less than it was 20 years ago). Couple that with Romney's smarmy, rich smugness when you're scraping by on the only job you could find which pays a whopping $9.00/hr and you're terrified of losing that and he calls you a lazy ass? His attitude was offensive. Those comments about Planned Parenthood? You have no idea how hard it is to get on medical assistance in this state. If it weren't for Planned Parenthood providing free or low cost gyn and BC there would be a helluva lot more abortions than there are.

Who gives a shit, your vote doesnt count anyway unless you live in Ohio or Florida.

And besides, if you're trying to claim voter fraud as far as I'm concerned the Repubs got away with it in Florida for Bush's second term. If the Dems got away with it for Obama's, all's fair in love and politics :whatever:

Great I'm glad the people in Chester and north Philly are driving the direction of this country.
Of course though, the situation they are in is all the government's fault.

Top Bottom